Diploma of Project Management
Exciting and challenging projects are kicking off everyday in workplaces throughout Australia, and the world. Demand for qualified project managers is at an all time high with this trend set to continue well into the future.
The Diploma of Project Management is designed to enhance you knowledge and give you the skills, methods, techniques and tools to manage projects more effectively. You will develop the key skills required to effectively manage all aspects of projects including cost, time, quality, risk, procurement, and scope. The broad range of competencies acquired in this Diploma will give you the ability to plan, execute and lead successful projects across all industries and organisational settings.
|Qualification||Diploma of Project Management|
|Duration||Up to 50 weeks including holidays|
|Course Fees||Total: $12,000|
|Materials and texts||$0|
|Delivery mode||On-campus, face-to face|
|Tempus LMS||Online assessment submission|
|Intake Dates 2017||23 Jan, 10 Apr, 10 Jul, 3 Oct|
Students should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Students require a completed Year 12 or equivalent; or,
Non school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent
Areas of study
- Designing, implementing and managing complex projects
- Scheduling and controlling resources
- Managing funding and facilities required to achieve business objectives
- Developing and implementing sustainability projects
- Managing project costs
- Managing team members and developing capability
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
Project Management provides career opportunities for challenging management positions across a wide range of industries including business, health, construction, engineering, defence, events management, marketing, human resources management and education.
Project manager, Program managers, Project team leaders, Events coordinator
Completion of a Site Institute Diploma of Project Management will provide you with a pathway into a bachelor degree at leading Australian Universities. This means you can cut down the amount of time and money you need to complete your degree, or in some cases even enrolling straight into the second year of your university course.